Return to Help Index
|HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?|
RETURNS: Instructions for Making a Return
1. You must complete a Return Authorization Request Form below to Initiate Your Return Process.
2. Click on the following link to begin: > >Return Authorization Request Form
3. Complete the form and click submit. The form will be electronically sent to our Returns dept.
4. Allow 24 - 48 hours. An RMA NUMBER and SPECIFIC SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS will be sent to your email.
5. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs for returning an item. IF THE ITEM(S) BEING RETURNED ARE THOSE WHICH RESULTED IN THE ORIGINAL ORDERED BEING DEEMED "FREE SHIPPING", THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM ANY REFUND.
6. Returns shipped without an RMA will not be accepted.
7. Returns shipped to the wrong warehouse will be subject to additional handling charge.
8. Your RMA number must be clearly printed on the outside of your box.
9. RETURNED GOODS MUST BE SHIPPED BY UPS or FEDEX. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PARCEL POST!
AN ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE IF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE: Returned items received by our warehouse which upon inspection
are later deemed non-returnable, will be discarded and not returned to the customer.
No refund will be issued for returned merchandise which does not meet the criteria
set forth in this policy. An email will be sent to the customer stating the same.
REFUND - 25% RESTOCKING CHARGES
DAMAGED GOODS, INCORRECT SHIPMENT OR MISSING ITEMS